View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #1
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
ShuBook and Calibre's OPDS questions

Hi!

I've been trying to learn a few things while researching different ereaders and reader software. Currently, I'm using ShuBook and it's been working great. I was reading in their help files about using Calibre's OPDS so I followed the directions and have it loading.. and loading and loading..... LOLOL

Okay, I have just over 1000 ebooks in Calibre and the OPDS has been loading for almost 30 minutes!!! Is it really supposed to take this long? My network is working just fine.

This just looked like an easy way to get my ebooks from my PC onto the iPhone but I can't tell if the program is stalled or it is just taking ages due to the number of books I have in Calibre. Loading is on the screen and the little circle to the left of that word is spinning around.

Anyone have any ideas??
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote