View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #54
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
The nearest one here is open for normal business hours, and has multiple lanes for dealing with the public, but they're still 15+ miles away, and their customer service is about as bad it could possibly be short of actually beating customers with sticks. And I expect it's one of the best and most efficient of all their pickup centers. So far as I'm concerned, the proper pronunciation for "UPS" is the same as for "oops." I may be a tad cynical.
Same here. UPS usually leaves stuff (it is pretty safe where I live-my neighbors are nosey), but the few times I had to pick something up it was creepy. One time I arrived just as a bunch of drivers returned. They had to go through metal detectors and had everything searched.

But I can definately see the usefulness of this, if I still (will) lived in the City. And I wouldn't leave the 7-11 without a Diet Coke, at the least.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote