View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #22
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggler View Post
I believe that you missed my point.
The Kindle Touch is very well-stocked in my country.
Would have helped if your details said which country that is. You have actually been quite rude to some of the people who've tried to help you - might want to moderate your tone a bit.

Anyway, as it isn't actually clear what country you are in, another point in favour of the Sony - library borrowing doesn't work with the Kindle in many countries outside the US.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote