View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
Success! Thanks!
You're Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I absolutely do not want to do anything illegal. Is it legal to buy stuff from the Kindle store and do this? There might be things available from the Amazon store for the Kindle not on B&N for the Nook. So long as I've paid for the book, this should be legal, right? I doubt this would come up often but it's really good to have the option.
Is it legal? I'm not sure, but as long as you're doing this on books you buy for your own personal use...

The calibre forum isn't a great place for a legal discussion you should probably post that question in another forum more suited for this discussion.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-23-2011 at 10:32 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote