View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:05 PM   #31
Aenea
Zealot
Aenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a TexanAenea might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: iRex iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
Sorry to hear that...but there is a silver lining for all of us here...more good stuff from free, open-source developers, all for the public good...

btw...do you think you can do anything to improve the battery life of the Iliad? Just my personal standard-request...sorry....I just have to try...again and again...
Well, I know the PXA255 in the iLiad is capable of better power management than the current software is using (and also know the extra functionality can be added to it if necessary), but I have to do some extensive tests to see if those will actually work well with the rest of the iLiad hardware. Since iRex still hasn't said why it isn't possible in the current (and apparently also not in the 2nd 'new and improved') hardware design it has to be done with trail and error...

I am planning on doing just that in the future, but at the moment most of my time is spend on the software mentioned earlier in this thread...

Cheers,

Aenea
Aenea is offline   Reply With Quote