View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #15
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
I confess that I only use this feature once in a while. But there is an aspect that seems odd when I do.

When I have a Virtual Library selected, if I add a new book that doesn't meet the VL's criteria, it shows up in the library list until I do a search. Same thing with changing an existing book so it no longer meets the VL criteria--it still appears until I do a search.

I assume this is an artifact of the way it's implemented with the search mechanism. But I can see it confusing a user who doesn't realize that.

I'm also puzzled by <None> appearing on my 'Additional Restrictions' list twice. Presumably once for itself and once from remembered searches?
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote