View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #26
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
At the age of 21 I was given a copy of the 'Tao Te Ching' and told that if I wanted to improve my martial arts I needed to study this book. I was surprised that it had no reference to fighting in it, but as it was only about 50 pages I read it anyway. And understood none of it... for the first few years. I've been studying those 50 pages for the last 46 years, and nothing has changed my life as much as this little book that would have been so clear if I simply lived it instead of trying to understand it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote