View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Sony deal: Save $150 on 4 digital books??

I received an email from Sony this morning that says :

"Visit a Sony Reader kiosk and save $150 when you buy 4 digital books."

"Between now and January 15, 2010, Reader Experience Centers will stock the
award-winning** Reader Touch Edition™, Reader Pocket Edition™ and
Reader accessories. Stop by a Reader Experience Center and pick up one for
yourself and everyone on your gift list. Save $150 when you purchase 4
Reader digital books. Offer expires 12/31/09***."

What does that mean? I can't find any other useful information from Sony (even by looking at the fine print). Does this mean that if I buy 4 of their (ugly) epub books, I will get $150 off? I don't see anywhere that I have to buy a Reader, too. Or are they trying to say that I have to buy 4 Readers? If the latter, someone's being rather loose with their language.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote