View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
An increasing problem ... "Geographical Restriction" courtesy of publishers ....
Yep. Part of the joy of living in "interesting times". The transition to digital media sure is fascinating to watch. It's participating in it that's frustrating. I feel like I'm trying to drive my shiny new Model A but there are all these horse carts getting in my way.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote