View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 AM   #84
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Sonist:

Yes, in hindsite, I regret my comments. That is not like me. I am dog tired from flying and getting four hours of sleep. I withdraw my comments. I still urge caution. I know their price for eBooks is VERY expensive and that much is solid fact.

Also... just please remember this may look like a Mentor Lite on the outside... but the software in entirely different... and that changes everything.

As you know, I am a major preacher of COLOR in the device body and they did that. The colors are beautiful.

So, you are admitting you lied, right?

And "not like you":

http://robertbez.blogspot.com/2009/0...-kindle-2.html

'nuff sed...

Last edited by brecklundin; 05-15-2009 at 02:23 AM.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote