View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #36417
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
we had semi torrential rains on and off all day but it was not particularly cold. I have the catio off my room with a cat flap door, but also a sliding glass door. I left the sliding glass door open all day and Arragorn the Newfie and Strider and Arwen the Savannahs (identifying everyone as it seems we have an influx of new folks) got to play chase me/chase you, charge around, hide and all sorts of other four pawed fun. It will probably get too cold to let them have that door open fairly soon, but it was fun to watch them have a good time
Have they seen/played in snow yet?

Our weather is cooling too .... and all 3 cats are cavorting .... loudly ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote