View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #8
Bruinbaard
Bruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notesBruinbaard can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
if its a bad image. You could remove the internal storage card seeing as you already know how to open it up. And using the developers forum you could copy a touch image file over. Or even take the time to change the internal memory card to a larger size if the original card is defective( or same size, or just because you want more memory) you can go all the way up to 32 gigs for the main memory and still have a 32 gig card for the external memory boosting your touch to a total of 64 gigs. The only draw back here is some of the older touch devices do not have a removable memory card.

regards

Jack
Thank you for your answer, unfortunately I have a N905 version without removable storage
I don't see a way to connect to this type of storage without the kobo up and running to be able to push the connect button... Is there?

I am afraid I am dealing with a broken screen, is that possible? I haven't dropped it or something like it. It just froze while I was reading, but this doesn't seem to be uncommon.
I have included a picture to show you what it looks like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-07-09 00.20.03.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	785.8 KB
ID:	108312  
Bruinbaard is offline   Reply With Quote