View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #18
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
I totally recommend Oberon. Three of our four kindles has an Oberon case. They're EXTREMELY durable and give excellent protection. The fourth would as well only my hubby had to have this. As an added bonus they're also very beautiful and you'd be supporting a family run handcraft business. I don't recommend the sleeves pictured in the page before but rather a proper kindle paperwhite case which they do make tailored specifically for the paperwhite.

You can check them out here:

http://oberondesign.com/e-reader-covers/kindle.html

There are 26 designs to choose from and each comes in an average of three colors. Here are a few examples:

Spoiler:

This is my current cover:

Spoiler:

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-28-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Put oversized graphics in spoilers.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote