View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
SerenaFairfax: Thanks again. This sort of thing may be the deciding factor between the two I was looking at. One sounds like an individual, ie. no choice, though I like the sound of them in other ways, the other is a larger outfit that apparently delegates to people matching the type of work - but their delegation remains anonymous. Their reasons for keeping the assessor anonymous seem reasonable, but was a little disconcerting when I first read it.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote