View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Its the little things that make us smile, and the world go around. Sometimes even a silly Graphic is all that is needed......

Regards

Jack

I agree. When I turned on my first Kobo device, the Glo, I smiled, it was cute. I like how the current firmwares look. Yes, they are somewhat utilitarian but they are useful and the tones soften the look. But the smiley face added personality, something I think they lost with the Aura. It's a gorgeous device but from a tech aesthetics point of view, the previous ones were homey for a lack of a better word at the moment. The smiley face was welcoming, like the words "DON'T PANIC" at the beginning of the Hitchhiker's Guide...
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote