View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #140
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
I used it on Touch: worked w/o any problem
tried these functions: copy, rename, delete, run kterm, run a sh, display an image, open ~txt files with leafpad.

1- copy and paste it both in the same and different directory works ok. I don't know how to move a file? (apart from first copy then delete the older one )
2- it can display txt and image files w/o any problem
3- keyboard never missed
I wrote this about the old intermediate version. In the new version, everything is working properly. Only the lack of keyboard in a text editor, but it's probably the Problem firmware 5.0.0. I force a matchbox-keyboard, it works fine.
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote