View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #38
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
What I don't understand about 3G on the kindle so far: sometimes it costs money to have things delivered (haven't figured out yet when charges would occur) - does that also mean if I use cloud/archive over 3G that I have to pay for that? And in that case would the kindle ask if I want to do that? Otherwise the 3g sync be pretty stupid if it nickel-and-dimes you everytime you sync and need to download the document first. For non-amazon stuff - amazon books should always be free delivered.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 11-08-2012 at 03:26 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote