View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #26
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, yup, slightly different header expected, and it seems to work.

Dirty patch attached. I have yet to check that I didn't break anything for: Non KF8 files, other devices/FW. So, take with a grain of salt.

Also, in the APNX I checked (from Neil Gaiman's Stories), there was a second pageMap tuple & possibly a second Page List data blob. No idea what it's here for.

EDIT: Well, I even have some files with 3, 4 of 5 tuples. Yaaaay!

Found files with the extended header both on my Touch & K3 @ 3.4, both for KF8 files and mobi6, so, hopefully, the patch doesn't break anything, at least on up to date devices...

EDITē: Updated the comments in the patch accordingly.

@kovid: I have a small bunch of minor KF8/Amazon related patches (laying around in my Portage overlay), how would you prefer me to submit them: in a thread here in the dev subforum, or over on launchpad?

EDIT^3: Killed deprecated attachments. Fix merged upstream.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-30-2012 at 05:16 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote