View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 12:59 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Talk about a waste of money. Palm quality is expected only because Palm has earned its reputation. Not perfect, but good enough to gain some level of trust that allows buyers to find the risks acceptable. I haven't seen an outcry of quality issues for the Treo 650 relative to other models. In fact, I think the response has been the opposite, with a lot of acclaimation for design and quality. Mine may yet develop problems, and it's not perfect, but I'm very happy with it, and it's a solid device. I don't think they've misrepresented it or maliciously deceived buyers. It's a shame all the waste of time, energy and money at Palm that will come as a result of this.