Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:54 AM   #43
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratkity View Post
Just an update on my KF battery life:

Took off YouTube - seemed to take battery life even if I wasn't using it. Vevo is behaving (so far).

I unplugged my KF at 8am. I streamed 5 episodes of a TV show yesterday (42min an episode?). Tried to kill some pigs for a few minutes. Browsed a few sites on Opera. My battery was at 70% at 9pm.

Hugs,
Ratkity
Mine seems similar to yours. I streamed two episodes, played three from the device, browsed the web via Dolphin Mini for quite a while, checked my email. My battery was at 68% after this.

Yesterday, though I noticed my battery life was terrible. Although I don't keep a lot of apps on my Fire and I pretty much keep wifi toggled off unless I'm using it, I removed a few apps that I thought might be affecting it -- The Weather Channel, Gemini app manager, and several interactive kid apps. The problem seems to be fixed.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote