View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
I always wonder how much Apple has to pay in tariffs to sell products in the EU. Also in Europe, sales taxes are included in the price of the good. In the US, sales tax is added to the list price when you purchase.
The tax included in the price issue was why I mentioned the eu price for both since they both include taxes, anyway the actual prices aren't actually that important so I'm not even sure why you bothered with your inaccurate comparison in the first place tbh.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote