View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Tell me about it, I want a new IPOD Touch but the lowest they go for is $229 at the Apple store and I can't bring myself to pay that. I would buy it at $150, eventhough, I think that's still expensive.
You could get yourself a new Zune HD.... although I don't think the have nearly the facilities of an iPod touch. The iPod touch is the best PDA and hand help gaming machine out there these days without going full smart phone. It also plays music files I think.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote