View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 06:49 AM   #12
johnelle
Zealot
johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app on Samsung Tab
Update / Close(?)

Once I filed a bug report I was told that this is a "Fixed Format" .epub which apparently is not supported for conversion and therefore my bug report was invalid.

The book arrived on the Kindle Android Tablet apps and is perfectly fine and yes it does have plenty of text. Haven't looked at the Paperwhite version but I assume it readable albeit BW.

Apparently Amazon knows how to format these.
johnelle is offline   Reply With Quote