View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i agree with you, there have been some excellent genre recommendation threads. i'm not sure we can make *every* recommendation thread sticky, because we might end up with a forum full of stickies only, which is not very useful, but there have been a few (the more general ones) which might be worth sticking.

on the other hand, i'm not sure that making one giant sticky with ebook recommendations would be the best solution ; we already do have a dedicated forum for that, and i think individual threads are probably easier to navigate. imagine that thread, once it became 300 pages long !! would you really want to read all of it ? but if you can take a look in the forum and see the thread titles you're more likely to read the reviews that look interesting to you.

which specific genre threads (post links) do you think should be made stickies ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote