View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 AM   #624
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Strakapud - somehow you have a corrupted configuration file for this plugin. It is trying to find your "default" list and can't find one. BY any chance did you do some sort of list deletion?

The fastest way to fix this (though it means losing your lists) is to go to Preferenes -> Miscellaneous -> open calibre configuration directory. Go to the plugins subfolder, delete the Reading List.json file and restart calibre.

Alternatively post that Reading List.json file on this thread and I can probably fix it for you (or PM me a link to it somewhere). I would be interested to know how you managed to break the plugin anyways so if you could do that it would be appreciated.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote