View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #1343
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Hmmm. FFDL may be somewhat overzealous with stripping leading/trailing whitespace from config items. I'll look into it.

In the meantime, you can use this:
Code:
replace_metadata:
 ships=>[ ]&[ ]=>/
It seems to happen rarely, so using the [ ] may be enough. Your code did work for me. I was also able to generalize another tag with them. I wanted to generalize the character: Ori - Character, by creating a general code to strip the ' - Character' because I know there will be other characters with the same problem. Putting in the brackets worked perfectly. Thanks.