View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:20 AM   #8
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
lol. thanks man. I was just teasing

for a guy who knew next-to-f-all about linux, arm, X, scripting, makefiles, and well basically everything 9 months ago. I reckon I am doing okay.

Hey. My signature says it all. No one will learn this stuff for you. Just gotta make it happen .

I did try my best to get some kernel level support today for your clock port. No joy so far...

All I really hope is that with gtk being a reality on all devices now and all the other possibilities that exist that didn't as little as 6 months ago that MORE DEVELOPERS will take the time to throw even just ONE project into the mix.

Each one allows me to learn that little bit more.. and hopefully through that give a little bit more back each time.

Here's hoping.

Thanks for the pep talk. It's gets pretty lonely.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote