View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I am about to get PW tomorrow, so having only KB right now I don't know yet. Personally, I don't mind not having the page turn buttons as long as I can turn the page but I have read here and on other forums when PW was announced that "people" were complaining on it not having the page turn buttons.
And there is some people that were complaining about missing page turn buttons, but found the touch or swipe to turn much more intuitive. For highlighting / dictionary lookup nothing beats just touching the word for a little bit.

The absence of page turn buttons can be a plus as well when holding the Kindle in hand. If you have large hands, it is to easy to hold and push buttons. A relative of mine uses a K4, and he is having that problem. Fortunately for him, he can simply turn the K4 to landscape and still comfortably grab the Kindle sideways in one hand w/o accidentally turning pages.
DuckieTigger is online now   Reply With Quote