View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
I still love LRF!! I feel like the Sony 650 is the perfect ebook reader for me due to the size and the fact that it does read both epub and LRF. When/if it dies I'll have to get another x50 reader somehow.

Whenever I get funky epub files, like Phoenix Pick puts out sometimes, I always convert them to LRF.
It seems Phoenix Pick just puts out funky ePub as they have no idea what they are doing.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote