View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I agree that Idolse' insight is most likely correct
So do I, but it would be nice to know. I meant no offense, but I felt it was unfair to say you didn't get "a good explanation" when you didn't answer the questions that would have confirmed the explanation you were given (at this point by 5 different people).

People who provide help here don't ask for much - a simple thank you, and/or confirmation that the problem was solved is fine. Your case looked like the problem Idolse diagnosed, but none of us can be sure.

It looked like the "scanned images of text in a pdf" problem when I answered you (20 minutes after you asked for help in the previous thread). You came back and said I was wrong: you had only text, not images of text. I suspected that you simply didn't understand what I wrote, but I didn't have to post my suspicion, since itimpi and Perkin had already done so. It looked like the same problem to them and they wanted you to doublecheck your answer to me.

Since you never answered their questions, we didn't know if Calibre had some kind of problem, or if our initial diagnosis was correct.

Be at peace.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote