View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #43
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by schulzmc View Post
You know you can flip it over and use it with the buttons on the other side, right?
yes, I know that they rotate, but how responsive is the script to the rotation? do you have to wait long? there seems to be an awful lot of real estate that has been left unused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
You are really making me want to upgrade. I'm still using the original K1 bought at launch. It's still holding up but it's a bit pokey. I'd been thinking to wait until a good color option came around but this is weakening my resolve, especially with the price drop.
I just started reading on the K2 after almost 2 years on the K1. that in itself is a HUGE difference! especially with the pokiness and the battery life
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote