Originally Posted by DMcCunney
How did you do the HTML? I've got one based on extracting the text from the PDF, but the generated HTML requires a lot of manual cleanup.
Diane is looking for an RTF format copy to send me, which should be a better base to start from.
Basically I used c lit to extract the text from the LIT version and pretty much reformatted the whole thing. I wouldn't try that with PDF. RFT wouldn't really make that much of a difference, since it's almost the same as a LIT conversion. I tend to strip all HTML reference from an RTF and start the formatting over. All I really need are the <p> tags to be intact. Anything else can be worked with.
It helped that I had the PDF as a reference to know what it was supposed to look like. I think I did a good job with it.
I didn't correct any typo though, since I haven't read it yet.
Thanks for finding that email, I'll send her the files soon as I get home. (ps: maybe you should remove the @ symbol, so the evil bots don't get her)