View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:33 AM   #21
BexBits
Zealot
BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.BexBits can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook classic, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldin View Post
Thank you for the advice Bex. My situation is a little more complicated even than that. Right now, for reasons passing human comprehension I'm having to run a Linux system on a Mac machine, and very little seems to be compatible with it. I'll give some of those apps a try and see if I can get anything to work.
Just the thought makes my head hurt, but then I'm the kind that takes her plain vanilla PCs out of the box and runs them as is. I hope you do find something. The Calibre people here seem very supportive and I gather it runs fine on a regular Linux setup so you might want to check into that. Very nice program. Good luck! (Off to check out your books.)