View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:20 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
I'm not refusing, I just don't know how. I'm working on the Open Office process now.
I apologize. When a book fails to convert there is a error log that is created and at the time of failure a error window pops up that allows you to copy the error to the clipboard and then paste it here in the forum or in a text file. Quite often books fail for different reasons and looking at the log and give us a peak at why a particular book failed.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote