View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:18 AM   #6
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks so much!

One thing I have learned today is CR3 can't read links with spaces in it. I've also notice you can't select the link at the top of the page. It highlights the second down on any page of links.

I've been using BD to insert a TOC at the beginning of the html as work around for the missing TOC

While I can fix link space issue the other makes it hard to navigate when that is the chapter you want to go to.
Ahhh, it sounds like you are making an in-line TOC? I have never used that capability because I never did like a TOC placed at the beginning of the book. I use the "Table of Contents" that CoolReader automatically creates from the chapter titles. I just use a very simple TOC, but CR3 will include anything that is marked with the <title> tag. The key that brings up the look aside TOC is CoolReader's "Go to page dialog key" that I have assigned to "3" in my case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TOC.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	54539  
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote