View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
If Borders chooses to only offer eBooks in the Sony format (wrapped in ePub or wrapped around ePub, I'm not sure how that works), I think this won't help at all. But if Sony supports the ePub standard and that's what Borders chooses to sell, in a way that allows the files to be read on other devices, that would be great. I could really see this being the lever to get the publishers interested in putting more of their midlist and backlist books into ebook format.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote