View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Sony Pocket 300 & Touch 600 Removed from the Sony Rewards catalog

I was just updating my Sony Rewards Wishlist, as I do every month. (You earn 25 points for doing this.) My wishlist had contained all varieties & colors of Sony Readers. All of the 300's and 600's were marked "No Longer Available". Makes me wonder even more if there'll be some new Sony Reader offerings this fall.

BTW- the daily giveaway prize today on the Sony Rewards site is the Sony Daily Edition 900 kit. I've entered! Always hopeful!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote