View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Myng
Junior Member
Myng began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 8
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2009
Device: none
Hi,

I had the same problem when experimenting with Chinese fonts. I finally managed to get it working.

What I did was, when I open my .TXT file in Word, I select an encoding which CAN read the font (not UTF-8 - which as you discovered, garbles up the text) and then save this file into PDF (instead of RTF). And from this PDF, I convert it into .MOBI (I use Mobipocket Creater).

This works for me and I hope you get it working as well.
Myng is offline   Reply With Quote