View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
I see on TV some fashion show showing the latest styles and think, who would really want to wear that garbage?

This summer we had a fashion trend of oversized white framed sunglasses. And everyone I saw wearing a pair just looked stupid. Just because some celebrity is dumb enough to be seen like that in public is no reason to wear it. Wear something because it looks good and feels good. I am happy enough in a comfortable pair of pants and a polo type shirt with my sneakers and sometimes baseball cap. That's comfortable to me.

The other issue is that when they show off these new styles, they use models that don't match what a real woman looks like. So these designed for anorexic women type clothes are worn by real women, they can look oh so not good. Design clothes that real women can wear instead of this stupid designed for women who don't represent the average American woman.

Give me my Sony Read and not a new suit just because the style has changed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote