View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #32
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I've got a *bunch* of .txt files which have - for some silly reason - *SHORT* lines, maybe 40-45 characters before hitting a hard line-break. Is there a simple executable or a Word 2002 script which will take out all the excess line-breaks within a paragraph. Most of these files have two line-breaks between paragraphs.

I have, on my system Atlantis Word Processor and Word 2002 if anyone has a script for one of those.

Derek
In the MobileaRead Wiki on the conversion page is a link to Stingo's Word Macro. I use it a lot and it turns hard returns into great text. If you already have Word then the total cost is $0.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote