View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #46
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
I think whatever the era, a writer's primary comfort lies in the fact that he or she is not a musician. Now those people have it tough!

Seriously, I think it is a great time to be a writer. With the internet and ebooks I can actually reach an audience of more than a few relatives and local readers. The internet makes all the difference. Imagine the publishing empire Ben Franklin would have made with that. He would have been a helluva blogger.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote