Originally Posted by NogDog
From the Kindle User's Guide, 4th Ed.:
1. If you are not already on the Home screen, press the Home button.
2. Press the Menu button.
3. Move the 5-way to underline "Setting" and press to select.
4. Press the Menu button.
5. Move the 5-way to underline "Change Primary Dictionary" and press to select.
6. Move the 5-way to underline the dictionary you want to use and press to select.
I tried this because someone in the German MRforum asked how to change his dictionary but I don't get the option "Change Primary Ditionary" if I follow these instructions.
The only options I have are:
- TurnWireless On/Off
- Shop in KindleStore
- (Update Kindle)
- Reset to Factory Defaults
- Sync & Check for Items
Did amazon remove the option with 2.5.3 or do my hacks interfere?
Or do I have to have a new dictionary already on my kindle to have this option?
Kindle 2i 2.5.3, SS- and Fonts-Hack installed