View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
ardeegee
New Musicians of Bremen
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I hate to keep dwelling on this, but coolcat shows strong signs of being Dan Bloom.

Evidence:

Until today, his only 3 posts have been in a Dan Bloom thread. The first of those three posts directly contradicts the stance of Dan Bloom as "taglines"-- but that is consistent with his sock puppet habits-- in this thread Dan as "taglines" says that "hate(s) reading on paper surfaces these days when I can read much more comfy on my e-reader' when everywhere else Dan is clear that he will never use an e-reader and thinks it is inherently inferior to reading on paper-- clear proof that he introduced his first sock puppet with the express purpose of deception and lying, not-- as he claims-- because I "damaged his reputation" under his real name. (This is the thread where I outed his sockpuppet.) The other of his two posts before now have been

1. an attempt to get HarryT to edit out his quote of a personal attack on Dan as "taglines" by me in his "request" that I edit it (and yeah, it was a very heated, very personal attack and editing it out was a good idea, though I meant every word of it)

2. a suggestion that all posters on Mobileread be required to post under AOL/AIM names and every post at Mobileread be prescreened by moderators before being allowed to go through. Not only is that the type of unworkable, non-feasible, clueless thing that Dan tends to come up with, but the writing style isn't inconsistent with his, either-- AND-- a few posts above, as "taglines", Dan says of me (Darren Garrison) "I wish you could have the guts to post with your real name, too, but for obvious reasons you prefer to stay in the shadows as ''ardeegee''. That's your choice."

After I casually called coolcat "Dan" in a reply to him, he stopped posting in that thread, and I wondered if he would show up again. Which he has, in this post-- a press release about PVI changing it's name to Eink. A subject that already had it's own thread (so the new one was redundant, but posting multiple threads on the exact same subject is a Dan Bloom signature) AND-- Dan (as "taglines") recently said that "In fact, I just wrote a long 4-page magazine piece on Prime View International Co. and its E INK acquisition from Boston, completely pro-PVI and pro E INK and pro Ereaders. I will post the link here when it is available online"

So-- there may be a chance that coolcat isn't Dan Bloom, but that's my case. Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by ardeegee; 06-28-2010 at 11:43 AM.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote