View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:35 AM   #12
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by James2010 View Post
Do you think USPS PRiority or First Class could work?
USPS First Class International should work - I just checked on the USPS.gov, and it looks like for the size of the package we are concerned with, it should be $17. If you're really interested, I can package it up and take it over to my local post office and get a confirmation.

I don't know how the Netherlands would handle the package - would they open it up to inspect contents (I'm guessing USPS will require me to make some declaration about the contents and their value), and would they assess you with an import duty? Again, because we are talking about used goods in a non-commercial transaction, perhaps none of this applies.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote