Originally Posted by Ben2World
Hi -- total newbie here (just got my very first cell phone last month if you can believe it). Can y'all help me narrow down the field somewhat if I list out my "needs and wants"?
I will be using an "ebook" for traveling (5 months solo trip to south and southeast Asia). Anticipated usage:
1. read PDF docs (guidebooks that I've already downloaded from Lonely Planet). Zoom in and out, bookmark, adding notes or "stickies" if possible.
2. WiFi - surf the web -- news, forums, other websites
3. VOIP -- e.g. Skype -- if this feature exists among ebooks
4. listen to unprotected mp3 music
5. browse .jpg travel photos
Other: charging via USB, SD or micro SD slot
I think that's about it. Thanks in advance!
i have the sony prs-600. it goes well for numbers 1,maybe 4 and 5, plus it charges on USB and has an SD and another slot for another mem card making it expandable up to 32gb