View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #23
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
When older people comment on my reading device (I've been switching among my various devices trying to find the sweet spot) I almost always recommend the Kindle because of the ease in purchasing and downloading books from Amazon.

(Mind you older to me is 70+ since I'm early 50s and computer literate.)

I don't buy that much from Amazon but it's a nice feature and I've used it more than once for impulse purchases. But I love the samples the most! Even if I don't buy the book from Amazon, another retailer may benefit.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote