View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
If I'm understanding you correctly, you're asking for an auto-backup feature? Something like Sigil saving you current work every 5 minutes to a rotating set of, say, three back-ups in a special location? Because that's something I've had in mind for a while, just haven't had time to do it yet.
Auto backup would be fine, or even manual backup, it doesn't have to be automatic. I can save things often and before doing anything risky. It is just a pain to lose work.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote