View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:46 AM   #13
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Yes, I believe so. Mine says "Software version: D101.15.2" since I upgraded using upgrade swupdate_14Jun2010_360_de_ws_15_2.zip
Unfortunately there is no way to distinguish between various versions of firmwares with the same number. There are several versions of 15.2 and ALL of them say "Software version: D101.15.2"

So the only way to make sure that you have the right version of firmware is to flash it again.

D101 is the Netronix model number of hardware that PocketBook sells under trade name PocketBook 360
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote