View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Order by book title, not file name?

I am using a Cybook Gen3 with the latest ePub reading firmware.

I have several ebooks which are in series, and would like to put them in a folder and order them as they occur in the series so that the first book in the series occurs at the top of the folder, then the second, and so on.

When I was using mobi I could do that by showing the title rather than the file name, and changing the file name so that the file names were in the order I wanted.

Is there a way of getting ePub books to appear in their order in the series, but showing their file names?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote