View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #55
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
This then may be where our different understandings of your perceived insult arise. Despite what you now claim what you actually wrote was:

This does not sound as though you are including yourself - the most straightforward interpretation is that the whackos are some group to whom you are proposing leaving (thereby excluding yourself from), something, (the discussion of the word liseuse) for them, (the whackos) to pLlay around with. Your claim that this cannot be construed as an insult because you were including yourself in "the whackos in the lounge" simply does not stand up.

There may be some significance to your spelling of pLlay that I don't understand and obviously I don't know whether you simply misremembered what you wrote or have misrepresented it. But the grounds of my "complaint" is that the simplest interpretation of what you wrote is that you were characterizing those who were putting the point in favour of the word liseuse as whackos - and I still cannot see any other interpretation - no matter how slowly you type or how sarcastic you are.
the spelling of pLlay was intentional and Llounge should have been the same way. I think it was in the first few days of having a new kitten home. most posts haven't come out as intended
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote